[bksvol-discuss] Scanned kids books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:58:38 -0500

I have scanned 4 children's books and will clean them up.  Doug has first dibs
at proofing, but Lynnsky and Susan, let me know if you want one and if one
appeals more than the others.  Jamie, you can pull them from your scanning pile
or request list.  I HAVE to get some books out of here; I am being swallowed
up!  I have 80 around my desk alone!  Yikes!

The North Star - Reynolds
My Big Boy Bed - Bunting
Little Rabbit and the Night Mare - Klise
Horace and Morris Say Cheese - Howe

Take care!
Valerie