[bksvol-discuss] Re: Scanned Books

Hello Kerri,
is the author of Once in a Promised Land Laila Halaby if so I will get it and scan it
Jim B
wvusuperfan22 wrote:
Hi List: I really want to read these books and I wondered if anybody could scan them or has scanned them and maybe they are in the validation cue or waiting for administration approval. They are not on the main Bookshare site. Chasing Destiny by Eric Jerome Dickey Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer Captive of My Desires by Johanna Lindsey The Wrong Hostage by Elizabeth Loll P.S. your Cat is dead by James I think it's Kurkwood? The Best-kept Secret by Camberla Lawson Rogue Once in a Promised Land I forget the author Thanks a lot. Kerri