[bksvol-discuss] Re: Saving and uploading to Bookshare

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:16:21 -0500

  Hi Katie,
      It's been reported several times that Kurzweil produces files that
BookShare thinks are not valid RTF files. Stephen has stated that the problem
is difficult in nature to address, because every other program seems to accept
the files as valid. Opening the RTF file in some other capable editor like
Word, typing a space, erasing that space by hitting backspace and then saving
the file eliminates the problem.

  Jake