[bksvol-discuss] Sarah Pinborough

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 04:50:55 -0600

Hi Scott and Other Booksharians,

I just wanted to say thank you for adding The Taken by Sarah Pinborough to
the collection.  It was a wonderful story, managing to creep me out and
delight me with the ending for its creativity.  Nice contribution.

It looks like Sarah's first novel, The Hidden, isn't up on Bookshare.
Unless someone else has it, or intends to scan it, I'll buy it and send it
to Carrie.  I want to have all Sarah's books up in the collection.

Thanks again, Scott, for a delightful read.

And for all you fans of the ghost story, this is a great one, with some nice
surprises thrown in.