[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sara Paretsky books?

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 04:58:12 -0700

Thank you, Liz, for checking so quickly, and for offering to scan it. *smile*
I've just moved, and don't have a new library card yet myself.

The book has only been out a few weeks; I didn't realize it was quite so new!
Fire Sale is the main one I wanted, but these are the others which aren't yet
on Bookshare, just for the record... because it's probably too much for one
person to tackle.

Indemnity Only
Deadlock
Killing Orders
Bitter Medicine
Blood Shot
Guardian Angel
Tunnel Vision

There are twelve in all, and we already have four.

Joanie