[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sample Book I Want Image Descriptions For

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:59:08 -0600

Part of the problem with Braille music is that lots of people aren't using it.
They think it is too hard. Many who are taking lessons and the like get people
to record their parts for them; there may be a netter way now. I love Braille
music myself, and any easy way to get it would be nice. I can't afford to buy
music software or I would do it in a New York Minute.
Cindy