[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sample Book I Want Image Descriptions For

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:58:50 +0000

Hi Debby,
That was $3.50 per Braille page.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Debby Franson
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 7:38 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Sample Book I Want Image Descriptions For

Hi Jim!

Sorry I had skipped over this message inadvertantly, or I would have
realized you meant the price to be $3.50.

Here's my WebCrawler search page if you want to follow it.  Perhaps there
might be something of interest for you here. There are several pages I
didn't look at, too.

http://www.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl/search/web?fcoid=417&fcop=topnav&fpid=2&q=jazz+piano+braille+music&ql=

Debby

At 07:16 AM 11/17/2011, Homme, James wrote