[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sad decision

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:43:49 -0800 (PST)

Mickey, it's more than possible that the books you're
spending so much time and care on are in better shape
than the ones in the admin q. You should approve and
upload them as Excellent and as possible replacements
for the ones that are there. Or hold on to them and
when the appear in the collection see what they're
like. As I said yesterday, I don't think the
administrators check anything more than the copyright
info, and books are often mis-labled as to
quality--witness Dust and Ashes. Good is rarely really
godd--more like Fair is pretty awful. If the one that
makes it into the collection isn't as good as yours,
you can submit yours as a replacement, and your
efforts will not have been for naught.