[bksvol-discuss] Re: Romance novelists

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:38:14 -0800 (PST)

I guess it hasn't come into my mailbox yet. Thanks. I
got the 21 that you put on Jake's site. I'll download
or copy the other list.

OT: The other  morning I was just about to roll over
and go back to sleep, when I realized that if I sleep
too late, even when I go to bed late, I won't have
time in my lifetime to read or validate all the books
I want to, so I got out of bed. I love to sleep and
eat as well as read and do crossword puzzles and
doublecrostics, so it's a hard choice, but as I get
older I realize I may not have all that much time left
to read everything I want to or validate everything
I'd like to. smile

Cindy

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/category.asp?id=27&sort=3