[bksvol-discuss] Re: Romance novelists

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:18:06 -0500

Hi Cindy:

I posted the RITA winners on the list.

As you will see Susan Elizabeth won several Ritas. There are 13 different categories and it tries to encompass all types of romances. Historical and contemporary. And even within those there are subcategories such as Paranormal and suspense. I also was surprise to see the tess Gertsen novel there as well. I assume she was a mystery writer. Anyone read this one?

Grace