[bksvol-discuss] Romance Book Club's First Meeting

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:51:21 -0600

COME ONE COME ALL,

Though we know this is a busy time of year, tomorrow night, Tuesday,
December 11, 2007 is the first meeting of the Romance Book Club. Please join
us for an overview of the romance genre and Grace and I will be recommending
five romances; a vote will be taken as to which book we'd like to read
together. The meeting begins at 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9
P.M. Eastern and
Wednesday GMT 02:00.

Just point your web browser to the following address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e
<blocked::http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e>

If you've never visited our community room, you will be asked to download a
small and completely safe program that will let you hear and talk to others
in the room. Once it's running, just put your name in the user name box and
leave the password box empty. I'll be in the room at least half an hour
early in case anyone wants to test their microphone or learn how to use the
text chat. See you there! Everyone is welcome.

Susan Lumpkin, Email.
slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>