[bksvol-discuss] Roger - Imago can be fixed

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:55:06 -0500

Roger, I've nabbed Imago and definitely can fix it. After looking through it I wrote a Word macro, based on one I've already been fiddling with. My macro correctly stripped all the extra page breaks, leaving the book with the correct number of page breaks and in the right places. Yay! I've also been able to translate the smart quotes (both single and double) into regular quotes.

Everything else looks like it should now be a normal proofread. I'll do that over the next week or so. It takes me a little time to do the full proofreading as I read through every word in every book I proof to make sure nothing is missing. smile.

Judy s.