[bksvol-discuss] Re: Robin Hobb

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 02:41:56 -0700

Being specific would help, especially as many of Hobb's books are quite long. I haven't read the Tawny Man books, but the Assassin's Quest books are pretty fat. Anyone doing a rescan wouldn't want to do any that aren't really necessary. They might just do it for strength training, though. <grin>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>