[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rise and Fall ... is done

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:17:30 -0800 (PST)

You definitely deserve to brag and deserve
congratulations.

If you did the bibliography and index, too, you're a
better person than I am, Gunga Din. I don't care how
long a book is if I'm interested in reading it, and as
I recall I found Rise and Fall interesting reading,
not at all tedious, years ago--but I would not have
attempted to validate the index and bibliography. I
usually give them a glance and figure they're usable
as is and if not, a reader can contact me (I put
myname and email address) and then I'll fix them.

So give yourself a big pat on the back and have some
of your favorite food and/or drink to celebrate.

G.Cndy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/