  From: Kaitlyn Hill
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 1:02 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewing a book?

  Hi Jana,

  I know about the perfectionist bug. I have a numbers of books to upload
but I might as well do the proff reading before upload. Is it alright to
make a note in the comments field when I know a book have been read through?

       Kaitlyn
  No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

  Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
  Numerologist, Get your personal reading

  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number
of moments that take your breath away:)