[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reviewed for approval and new books to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

Kaitlyn,

In your post, below Jim's, you say you checked fo the
books and couldn't find them, but Jim says the
Patterson books are in the collection. I found out
through experience that some books in the collection
are not visible unless you log in, because they were
rated Adult. Did you log in first? usually I don't, if
I'm  just looking to see if a book is in the
collection, but after not finding some that I'd put
there myself and asking why, I found out about having
to log in.

Cindy

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com