[bksvol-discuss] Returning Crafting a Cloning Policy: From Dolly to Stem Cells by Andrea Bonnicksen

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 04:51:07 -0600

I received the following message when I tried to submit "Crafting a Cloning
Policy: From Dolly to Stem Cells by Andrea Bonnicksen".

Unfortunately my Microsoft Word decided to take a hike this weekend and I can't
do the changes needed in Kurzweil. So, I'm returning it to step 1 (whatever
it's called now).

I hope someone will take this book and treat it with the tender love an care it
needs. I have cleaned it up and all it really needs is re-pagination. There are
a lot of scientific and governmental acronyms that may befuddle a spell
checker. But don't let that scare you away.
 (A note to scannors: it appears that this book was scanned two pages at a time
but the software was in single page mode.) If so, that's a guaranteed return.

Please help me out here.

Bob (the beggar)