[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rethinking A Decision

Thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts about this. I feel a lot better now. I want what I do today to have a positive impact for people in the future, and you've all helped me put this in perspective. I appreciate each of you for your help.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.