[bksvol-discuss] Re: Resubmitting books: How to I replace a book I have already uploaded?

Elizabeth,

Munawar is talking about a book she just submitted
that she wants to fix the hyphens in because she
didn't know how before--not a book already in the
collection. smile

Munawar--you're being *very* responsible. You could
just leave it for the validator, but I think it's very
nice of you to want to delete the hyphens first. smile

Cindy

--- Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>