[bksvol-discuss] Re: Research task for a motivated volunteer

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:35:37 -0800

Random House is donating. They are one of the major PQ streams that in-house
volunteers have been working on over the past month. I think it would be better
not to select this book given the likelihood of it coming in as PQ at any
moment. My apologies to the member for the uncertainty but I think this is the
wiser course.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department