[bksvol-discuss] Re: Research task for a motivated volunteer

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:35:26 -0500

Smile, Sorry, My Lady, smile, you are correct. Maybe I was thinking Twain or Salenger.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>