[bksvol-discuss] Requesting A Rescan

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:05:44 -0500

Hi, everyone. I had to reject a book this morning that I think would have been a very helpful addition to the Bookshare collection. I'm posting here because I hope someone will do a clean scan for Bookshare users. Cindy, will you put this title on the wish list in case someone sees it and will work on it? It's called Words that sell : more than 6,000 entries to help you promote your products, services, and ideas, by Richard Bayan. For those of us who run our own businesses or who work in marketing, this is a handy resource with a lot of ideas in it. I was so excited to see it submitted and only rejected it because there were quite a few pages of random characters instead of text. It was submitted by the anonymous Bookshare volunteer, so I couldn't ask the submitter for rescans. If one of you can get this book from your library, would you please consider scanning it and submitting a clean copy? I'll gladly validate/edit it. Thanks.

Monica Willyard