[bksvol-discuss] Request when submitting Spanish titles

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:34:52 -0800

Hello list. Please, when you submit books in Spanish or other languages besides English, could you provide at least an English title? It would be nice to have a synopsis in English too but at least a title would be nice. I see a book by Agatha Christie up there. It's obviously in Spanish. I've read the English equivalent so I know what it's about, but I'm not a Spanish speaker so I would have no idea otherwise. I realize that bookshare.org is trying to reach out to the Spanish population, but there are still a lot of people who are Americans and only know English. I would appreciate it if there is at least enough English to identify what the book is. Thanks very much.