[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request for a Christmas book

Ah--your reply sent me to Amazon and I found out it
won't be out until October. Maybe Carrie can get it. I
don't know when the libraries will have it. I wonder
if Anne Perry will have another Christmas book out
this season. That wasn't listed on Amazon.

Cindy