[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request for a Christmas book

HI Grandma cindy
I looked for the book and couldn't find it.
Sorry
Anastasia

Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I've added this to the Wish List.
Maybe someone can
find and scan it and we can get it validated and into
the collection before Christmas. smile

Cindy