[bksvol-discuss] Request for 5 fiction books by Donna Anders

  • From: "Dana" <dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 08:36:14 -0400

She is a suspense writer who is highly recommended by Ann Rule
The books not up there on bookshare are
Death Waits For YOU
Night Stalker
Dead Silence
Another Life
The Flower Man
If anyone loves psychological thrillers or suspense you would love these books and if you want more info such as the synopses and so forth her website is
www.donnaanders.com
If anyone would scan these I would be elated.
Thanks
Dana
If you are a Christian who happens to be single meaning, (not married), this means you may be divorced, widdowed, or never married, and blind, visually impaired or sighted, join us
blindchristiansingles+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit www.googlegroups.com and search for blindchristiansingles
Follo me on twitter
djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID and face book ID one in the same
dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam

If you love today's country music join me for the country kitchen every Saturday afternoon from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern
www.2020theblink.net