[bksvol-discuss] Re: Renegade: The Making of a President

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 16:26:04 -0500

It appears this book was approved today, so how could Millisa have known that
Marilyn was doing it? I looked on the wishlist and didn't find it there.

I guess the best thing, Milissa, would be to advertise on this list that you
are starting to scan, and maybe you did and it was just missed.

Bob

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book, Books are well written or
badly written, That is all,
-- Oscar Wilde,The Picture of Dorian Gray