[bksvol-discuss] Renegade: The Making of a President

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:56:29 -0500

I started proofing this book, but ran in to a couple of issues, pages that appear to have text that doesn't belong, and possibly a missing page. I requested the book from my library, but it was apparently checked out before my hold was processed. It won't be available until the end of the month. Would somebody else want to do it? I wish I could complete it.

Melissa