[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing underlining

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:32:03 -0400

I thought that's what you told me when we were talking about the Grammar
Girl book (which I haven't finished because I had to return it). Parts of
that book are underlined and I thought you told me that the tools didn't
retain underlining. Maybe you told me it isn't allowed. I kind of quit
working on the book after that because I'd put so much work into
underlining the underlined parts of the book and I didn't have the heart to

Sorry if I misquoted you!

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: a very good book called The Distant Hours by Kate Morton