[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing underlining

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:29:56 -0700

Hi Jamie!

Uh, did I say that?  I don't know that!  We're supposed to remove it and
I've had books returned so I could remove underlining.  So, if I said the
tools don't retain underlining, I was wrong.  We need to get rid of it.
What I may have said is that the braille translator can't handle
underlining.  In any case, I'm sorry if I said something that isn't so and
am now recanting most embarrassedly, and requesting that underlining be
removed from now on.

Sorry!

Mayrie

  _____