[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing title of book and author from page breaks?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:43:55 -0500

Look out!

If the book title or author is at the top of the pages, and you do as Alisa
says, you will erase every occurrence of the author and title, including
references in the front matter.

Someone else gave us a method of doing this without taking away from the book.
I'll see if I can find it and put it on the list.

Bob