[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing title of book and author from page breaks?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 08:59:13 -0500

I use the control page down in word to page down through the document and make sure a blank line is at the top of each page and correct headers and chapter headings.
I also connect words that need it from one page to another.

That is when I decide if I leave or keep pages based on how the book looks.

I found out if you do work in k1000 and its an rtf file and you close it when you reopen it later in k1000 it will undo the formating . K1000 will also do this when you first open the file and it will take out the blank lines at the top of pages and so on.

I found out because I had to re add the
blank lines on a couple books I was working on.

laura Ann