[bksvol-discuss] Re: Removing headers.

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:56:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

If I submit the following book, is anyone willing to validate it?
 The end of victory culture : cold war America and the disillusioning of a
                  Engelhardt, Tom, 1944-
   Offers an account of the life and death of the American myth of conquest.
Engelhardt describes the mood of "triumphalist despair" in post-WWII America
and explores pop culture icons of the Cold War. Topics include the link between
the fear of communism and the rise of youth culture in the 1950s, cowboy and
war films of the 1960s, the Vietnam war and the Gulf war.