[bksvol-discuss] Releasing a book

  • From: Shannon Curry <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:10:45 -0600

Hi, y'all,

Since it's been suggested that making a note on the list when we release a book might be helpful, I'm going to.

I'm releasing John Green's An abundance of Katherines to another validator. The scan looks very good, but there are formatting issues. The text appears to be in columns, and there are pictures. No idea if the pictures relate to anything, and I decided I'd let someone sighted get to it when/if they could.

This book was toward the end of the checkout list, but I do hope someone can give it some love. John Green writes phenomenal YA fiction, and this one looks intriguing and funny, and I know people would like it!

Shannon