[bksvol-discuss] Re: Releasing a book

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:50:28 -0500

Shannon,

What needs to be done with it?
I might be interested.

Caitlyn

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of solsticesinger
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:51 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Releasing a book

Hi, all.

Unfortunately, I've had to release Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison. It's
not because it's a bad scan, but it has some things that need to be done
with it that I just don't have the time to do. I've been hanging onto it for
a few months, hoping to find time to work on it, but it just isn't
happening. Plus, it's not fair to the submitter, if I just keep it in my
queue.

So, even though it is marked as being held for me, anyone is free to
validate it.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on
them the power of naming themselves.