[bksvol-discuss] Releasing Wild Bill, Dead Man's Hand

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:38:30 -0400

I have been holding Wild Bill: Dead Man's Hand, waiting for Gustavo to
approve the last Wild Bill I accepted, but he has not done so, so I'm
releasing it.  There is along-standing question on the copyright, which I
have answered 3 times, but somehow that's not good enough.  I really would
like to know why. I want to know if I'm missing something critical.
If anyone feels like taking a risk and validating Dead Man's Hand, and
telling Gustavo that the copyright is correct, again, be my guest, and good
luck.
It really is a shame that, when admin throws a book back to step 1 because
of some further question, that all a validator's work is lost.  At least 2
people, judging by the comment history, have worked on Dead Man's Hand, and
yet it's still hanging around.
Tracy