[bksvol-discuss] Re: Releasing Book

Thanks for the info. Did you do it? I keep wondering
what caused my problem. I think it must have something
to do with what kind of program it was scanned with or
something that got embedded in it that I coldn't get
rid of, even by coying and transferring it to a new
document, which is what worked once before when I had
a similar problem. The problem keeps nagging at me,
though my husband's favorite, annoying sentence comes
to mind--"People are only as big as the things that
bother them." humpf

Cindy