[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released Wind Dancer

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:53:29 -0400

Hi, Shannon.

Yes, indeed, go ahead and enjoy Wind Dancer, have a great
time.  Personally, I don't care for fantasy, but I love Iris
Johansen, so this should be good fantasy, for sure.

Have fun,
Marilyn

On May 19, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Carrie Karnos wrote:

Oh phooey! I submitted The Wind Dancer with Hold for Marilyn in the title, but then Marilyn decided not to validate it, so I removed the Hold from the title, thereby releasing it for anyone to validate. Looks like the RTF file still has the Hold in its title. I don't have the ability to change the title of the RTF file, just the title on the form. Shannon, if you'd like to validate The Wind Dancer or Storm Winds, please feel free to do so. Anyone else can work on either book too. Both are by Iris Johansen, and are the 1st and 2nd books in her Wind trilogy (the 3rd book, Reap the Wind, is already in the collection).
Sorry for the confusion!  Carrie