[bksvol-discuss] Released "Sin and Salvation"

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:36:11 -0600

I have released "Sin and Salvation by Richard Tankersley Cusick. It is
a really good scan. It has some slashes in it for I, and a few other
things, but pages are true with numbers. I still feel the need to read
it for occasional errors. However, I really can't stand the book. I
get drawn into the evil force part of it, but I can only tolerate it
for short periods of time. I hope someone else will take it. It is a
fast read if someone will commit a block of time to it. One of
Shelley's students wants it as a pleasure book, so I hope someone will
take it. If it stays until I return from Louisville, maybe I'll take a
shot at it again, but I'm not prepared to keep it under the
circumstances.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.