[bksvol-discuss] Re: Release date for final 'Harry Potter' announced

Thanks for the info. I wonder if I should put in a
request at the library now. smile. The last time I
waited until closer to the release date and was quite
far down on the wait list.

BTW, do you fans of Eragon know there is a sequel? The
book was in our bookstore today and a knowledgeable
patron noticed it was on the wrong shelf and told me,
so I took it into the librarian. She was so happy to
have it! Unfortunately, I forgot the title. There is a
long hold list for it as well as Eragon.

Cindy