[bksvol-discuss] Re: Release date for final 'Harry Potter' announced

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:14:25 -0600

People,

You seemed to have missed Carrie's message about her and Gustavo picking up
a copy first thing on the day the book comes out.  If not, then you
apparently didn't understand that Bookshare will be scanning and validating
this one in-house like they do the New York Times best-sellers.

If it's anything like last time, they'll probably add the raw scan to the
collection, or something close, continue cleaning it up, then post the
cleaned up version later on that day.  In any case, they'll have it out very
quickly, quicker than any other organization.

Gerald