[bksvol-discuss] Rejected: The Bride Said Finally!

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 05:34:46 -0600

I rejected And The Bride Said Finally.  This book was in poor quality, and
had countless errors, about one every other line.  Not even the common
scannos, such as 1 for I, had been cleaned up, but there were more mistakes
than these, including pages where the columns ran together in a jumble, and
an unbelievable number of mistakes that muddied the meaning of the text.

This book could have been an excellent scan, but it does look like the book
was not held flat against the scanner.  Correcting that error alone would
have likely made the text quality much better.

In any case, the book is rejected.  Thanks to those who offered their advice
and insight.