[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejected Books on the Download Page

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:00:34 -0500

Sharon, is it possible that you were sleepy and hit Release rather than Reject?
Or that you didn't put why
it was being rejected and so they put it back on the download list? OF course
maybe it was just a glitch.
Perhaps you could download it and reject it again so it doesn't just sit there
and someone else has the
same problems.

Cindy