[bksvol-discuss] Regarding Your Christian Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dnolan3@xxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:36:02 -0400

Hi, Dana. I can see why you've have trouble moving your books. How much do you think the shipping would cost? I'm asking because if we send the books to the Bookshare office, Carrie could run them through their industrial fast scanner and then let us validate them for the collection. I would be willing to help with some of the shipping costs for that. Maybe some others here would chip in a few dollars too and make this work out for everybody. If you send the books to Bookshare, I think you can deduct their cost from your taxes too.