[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 09:03:20 -0400

Hi Madeleine,

<smiling> What is going on is that you are sending to the list in some code that is different from the norm. When your messages get translated by server software, they come out garbled. I think, though I am not an expert, that this involves mime encoding. If you go into the settings of your email program and uncheck mime encoding and check send in plain text only, I think it may be fixed, but not sure.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring