[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:58:10 -0700

I understood that angle Kelly!

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 4/2/2012 8:38 PM, Cindy wrote:
smile. Kelly, you certainly are computer-savvy. I hope Madeleine understand what you're saying, because if it were me, I'd have no idea. smile.
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs