[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:23:03 +0000

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will take them into account and keep the website
as simple as possible!

Also, I apologize if I am still having trouble with Freelists posting, but in
order for me to fix it, I'll need to know what the problem is! Can you explain
what is going wrong with my messages?

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Madeleine