[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:21:39 -0400

I am in complete agreement with Courtney about a FAQ versus a Wicki. Particularly if there's a way to search said FAQ, I believe for those of us who utilize screen readers, in particular, it would be much simpler to navigate and search for those items that we need.

And I hardily second all of Judy's suggestions.

Warmest,
Kim