[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redoing the Bookshare Website

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:07:05 -0700

Hi Courtney,

Good to know about the Screen Reader accessibility. I agree that a FAQ list
would be really useful. I am doing some digging to see if I can find the list
that Judy compiled somewhere because I'm sure it's great too!

I would love to avoid the Wiki, if possible, to keep things easy for everyone
and to attempt to contain everything in one place. I can't promise anything,
but know that I hear your concerns!

Thanks,

Madeleine