[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redneck Night Before Christmas

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:30:29 -0800 (PST)

I don't think it's wrong to mention off-list events or
people onlist unless they don't want it mentioned. I
usually ask my off-list friends if it's o.k. to
forward something they've said or sent to me. I think
it's nice to give people credit where it's due, and I
doubt anyone will give themselves credit. smile So go
ahead, if it's o.k. withyour scanner. smile

Cindy